Who sells homes to Lemon Houses?
Florida property owners, who, for any reason, no longer want or need their properties, come to Lemon Houses to get fast cash for their homes. Reasons they sell include:
- Foreclosure : The property is worth less than the amount owed.
- Absentee ownership : An owner no longer wants the responsibility of owning a home in another state.
- Probate : Someone inherits a property that he or she does not want to maintain.
- Unpaid taxes : The home is going to a sheriff sale at the courthouse steps.
- Costly repairs : The house is too expensive to maintain.
These reasons are just a few of many. It’s never been easier to sell your home for cash. If you own a property that you no longer want or need, contact us today . Let Lemon Houses buy your house fast and take away your hassles.
What kind of properties does Lemon Houses buy?
We will give our best cash offer to any Florida property that has a permanent structure on it, regardless of the condition of the property (We buy townhouses, condos, duplexes, triplexes, apartment buildings, and more! We sometimes buy mobile homes, as well.).
- Even if more is owed on the property than it’s worth, we will buy your property.
- Even if the house has not been maintained, we will buy your property.
- Even if the house looks bad, we will buy your property.
- Even if the house is structurally unsound, we will buy your property.
- Even if the house has a mold, insect, or rodent infestation, we will buy your property.
- Even if the house is currently rented and you no longer want the hassle of being a landlord, we will buy your property.
- Even if you owe taxes on the property and it is headed to a sheriff’s sale, we will buy your property.
- Even if the house is unwanted by you, and you don’t think it’s worth the effort or hassle of owning it, we will buy your property.
It doesn’t matter what the condition of the house is or whether the mortgage is “upside down.”
Will Lemon Houses pay market value for my house?
We buy properties at below market value but our offer is based on comparables in your area. Our sellers love it because it’s often still a better deal than if they had to deal with everything themselves. You’ll receive great value by handing over the headaches and stress of your home to us. Since we buy houses fast for cash , you’ll get cash in your pocket, and you won’t have to deal with the expensive and time-consuming hassles of repairs, cleaning, listing, inspection reports, and high priced commissions and fees.
How does the house buying process work at Lemon Houses?
It’s never been easier to sell your home. In less than a week, you can have cash in your pocket and you can end your homeowner hassles and nightmares. Our secret is our EasyCashSale™ System, a step-by-step method we’ve honed to perfection over the past 15 years. It ensures that you get our best cash offer and you get rid of your unwanted property as easily as possible for you.
- Simply fill out the form on the homepage to briefly tell us about yourself and your property.
- We’ll contact you (usually within one business day) to learn more and we’ll give you our best cash offer (Sometimes we may arrange a time to view the property but most of the time we’ll be able to give you our best cash offer over the phone).
- You’ll sign some minimal paperwork, closing at a state licensed title company. Hand over your keys (and your homeowner hassles!) and we’ll buy your home !
- Pay Day!
It really is that simple. Most sellers get cash for their properties in less than a week.
How does Lemon Houses determine your best cash offer?
Our focus is on helping you get out of your unwanted or “upside down” property quickly, easily, and with cash in your pocket.
After we learn about your property, we put together our best cash offer based on the following factors:
- The market value of similar properties in similar condition in the area.
- The cost of repairs, renovations, rebuilding, and cleaning to bring the house into a liveable condition.
- The cost of back taxes and other outstanding amounts (like overdue HOA fees).
- The costs associated with buying and selling a property.
- The costs to maintain the house while it is being renovated.
Homeownership is expensive and time-consuming, which is why homeowners come to Lemon Houses to sell their homes fast and walk away from the hassles in days.
It’s never been easier to sell your home fast. If you own a property that you no longer want or need, contact us today to hear our best cash offer for your property. Let Lemon Houses buy your house for cash and take away your hassles.
How much do I have to pay for Lemon Houses to work with me?
Lemon Houses buys properties at a discount to market value so that we can fix them up and sell them at market value. Frankly, that’s how we earn our living and we’ve been doing it for 15 years. We NEVER charge sellers a fee for us to work with them or consider their property. In fact, we take care of the fees associated with selling a home (such as real estate commissions, broker fees, etc.) which helps put more money in your pocket and allows you to walk away from your unwanted home sooner.
If I contact you, am I under any obligation?
There is absolutely no obligation to work with us. We understand how important it is to explore your options and see how much you can get for your unwanted property before you make a decision. And we’re here to help you make that decision by providing great information and our very best cash offer. By contacting us or filling out the form, you are simply informing us that you want more information. You are not committing to anything, nor are you enrolling or subscribing to any list. We will return your call to assess your property and give you our best cash offer and then you can decide what to do next. It’s entirely up to you.
There is only one obligation by both parties and that happens after you decide to move ahead with the sale of the property to Lemon Houses and you sign the papers. Then you hand over the keys, we put cash in your pocket, and you walk away from all of your homeownership hassles and headaches. Yes, it really is that simple!
I still have more questions. Can you help me?
Yes! We love meeting with prospective sellers to answer all of your questions. There is never any obligation or “high-pressure sales.” We want to help people and we want them to be fully informed before they make the major decision of selling their property. Simply contact us today with your questions or concerns, or to learn more about how we can help you. You can also come in to our office. Our friendly, professional staff will be happy to sit down and answer your questions in person.